feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Dragon Cypress Wombats are courtesy of protected areas






This world there is one thing, no matter what John Paul II, Pope estates, Monarch head of State, President, the Prime Minister, Pavarotti, or Phil Collins, they have done.

That is, they all have visited Australia Dragon Cypress Koala Conservation Center, they have too little Koala, hand-fed small Kangaroo, I think it can join a will to life 1001 plans.

John-Paul II, Roman Catholic Pope 264 ren, heads of State of Vatican City State.


Pavarotti, Lu Qi yanuo? Pavarotti, 1935.10.12-2007.9.6, world famous tenor of Italy.



Phil middot; Collins, Another Day In Paradise the year's best album.

Disney animated film the Taishan "best theme songs. English/American Music Awards. Western pop music has the most brilliant record of superstar. 8 Grammy winner.

But in animal protection area let me shocked and not cute koalas and a kangaroo jump jump.

Win my heart is a wild goat, it attempts to chew my t-shirt, would also like to take my camera for themselves. It really is lovely, I want to take it home. Every time I think of it, always unconsciously laughed aloud.


I was a kid it was once fed pigs and chickens.

But, unfortunately, they finally all became Paulo Festival dinner table delicacies. I know the fate of farm animals, so glad we did not raise a goat. I have witnessed the neighbors home slaughtering goat, that's not a nice scene. It is the sound of a slaughter, I feel that is able to deeply human soul of a sound. Many people say, if you want to own slaughtering animals for dinner, so many people become vegetarian. Imagine you want to wring a Turkey neck as Thanksgiving dinner, not bought from the market, but also really want great courage.


With those famous politicians, here's the tourists want to cling to the cute koala on several sheets of precious photos.

We talk to Koala took some interesting photos, choose a three-metre Python. The Monty Python seems to be around my neck, as if it is to put people like strangled. I really can't say that I very much like a snake, but they seem to Ryan. Really sorry that I have used the shovel in the back yard of my house and severing a Brown snakes. It is designed to protect our family dog. But the little dog was just trying to protect then just learn step by Ryan, because he wanted to play with the serpent. I really can't remember.


In any case, Ryan was selected to participate in the predator performance.

Managers put a dead rat in Ryan's arm, and then let the Owls flew to predation. I'm to Ryan's brave and proud.

My favorite activity is one of the area of the protection of birds feeding wild, like suck sweet parrot.

I found out that they seem to have little fear of people, very easily frightened. They like to stand on your head, then picking the tourists in the hands of the food. If they stay in you for more than five minutes, then you're lucky enough. These turquoise small Parrot has recently also on the global news headlines, hundreds of it seems drunk Parrot from the tree and the sky fell to the ground, they suddenly lose physical coordination, really seems drunk. The doctors suspected they were infected with some sort of filtration of toxicity or diet changes. Anyway, they've been in Ireland bar around idly.

nbsp;


Reserve has opened a $ 50 million in stadiums, is to provide accommodation of a Platypus.

This looks like a duck's lucky Beavers were really lucky,Their special appearance, even better than the world's six billion people have better House.

Kangaroos are lazy comfortable lying on the grass, most of them are on our small Pavilion with special foods are not interested, because they have been so many tourists feeding is full is full.


Our koalas reserve, one of the special treatment is to avoid tickets, because one of my brother in this work.

He gave us brought some steak and salad for lunch, there are a lot of desserts in the afternoon tea.


Ah, it's a beautiful day.

I don't care I t-shirt is not bite them, that's just crazy sheep brought me this happiness are valuable.

Life is a journey and you choose every road and make every action, every person you meet on the way, will create a completely new yourself.


Each of the twists and turns, bump, circuitous, turning is an adventure.

I often try to find those special moments of joy and comfort, as it is for them, life will become memorable, meaningful.