feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

107 days trip to Southeast Asia paradise





Introduction: from the United Kingdom's primary school teachers in the South-East Asia Kate Paxton spent 4 months long journey.

For her, this is life not forgetting 107 days.


Little off-season river


Wow, finally ended last night in Hong Kong is sleeping in bed, only sleeping tonight to Heathrow-aircraft.

This is the end of the journey. I'm a little embarrassed to admit, I had tears last night. Don't misunderstand me, I'm really looking forward to see my friends and family, and colleagues in the company. I just don't want to end it all so fast. Talk about travel, it's a gamble, 4 months in addition to the happy and excited about what troubles. I don't know how to describe. The 4 months I fled away, and now I want to return to Earth.

On this 4 months journey I with grateful State.

Even this one has a breathtaking and frustration, I still appreciate it, and I know that this way, is really not easy. I have no pleasing taste, now my backpack also exudes a strange smell of meat, I guess should be on the ship in the Philippines. I didn't eat well, drink good. Of course, I also participated in a lot of interesting activities, like bamboo rafting, riding an elephant. Those are my prior life without ever, running water, clean the toilet.

However, the fact is that I have not forgotten in the life of 107 days and during this time, I learn yourself.

Some things I'd like to share with you, I will firmly remember. If you want to expand dialogue, in particular, you want to ask something you really want to know, that his smile, they may help you.


A pleasant holiday let me become more beautiful


Last week, when I talk with Julie, there are two of the boys sat in Switzerland from APO Island crowded big ship's deck, I think I really spent a very happy 107 days, encountered a strange people, eat delicious food, some strange way, and to see so many beautiful scenery, from the United States to suffocating of the Philippine Islands, beach, sea water to Thailand Borneo rainforest, then to India temples, palaces and castles.


I experienced a lot of good, my favorite scene, my lovely new friends, my valuable experience.

But I like both of them, every minute, every second, I like it very much. Even with the Indonesian wallet stolen anger and now Slough of adventure, I learned a lot, they let me become stronger. I don't want to leave. Although I miss family and friends. Yesterday, I think 8 years old, I do not want to come out from a friend's home, my mother told me, whoever has ended, the best State, wants you to feel happy end, rather than a long time, you no longer feel happy when it ended. My mother said. Therefore, bright sunshine, beautiful beaches, crystal clear sea water, so many friendly faces, and I want to I am most happy to leave you, though, I'm not ready.


And friends


I find that I cannot yet tell you my 10 wonderful time hurry your pen, has begun someone constantly ask me, where do you like best, the scenery is hard to answer, because I have no way to compare them, my journey landscape, they are so chic, so I choose my top ten wonderful moments.


Thank you all read this travelogue of readers, I was surprised to so many people to their tour to see the beautiful scenery, you can take the time to follow my footsteps to see my journey I equally appreciated.


107 days 10 beautiful moments


1. sit from Pune to Goa on the train, you can sway in the feet, the door to see the world from our side after


2. in India Street eat roadside hands zhuabing


3. in the Philippines Dong cable and beluga whales swim

[age]

4. the highest peak of Borneo


5. in Thailand's first night diving and bonfire party tirelessly and locals dancing


6. in the streets of Thailand through tattered jeans with lovely Louis shopping


7. 's Philippines friends dancing on the basketball court


8. underwater photography in Borneo, three times a day, lasted a week


9. talk to many people there are stairs waiting for Eclipse Kite Festival


10. having all of my friends: Switzerland, Sweden, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, and the local people, I'm sure I forgot a lot, make friends with them, share our travel experiences, then their journey.

These faces, on my journey in life.

Note: authors K

Ate Paxton, United Kingdom, South London's primary school teachers, in South-East Asia trip 4 months.