feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

The most unforgettable memories of Amsterdam and the Museum of Tulip (map)





Lanimoo is a devout global traveler, previous international travel distance is now six years, she finally once again began to set foot on tour, rushed to the distance.

Lanimoo is a sound engineer, so I often record those cool things, her biggest hobby is the photographing, so she brought us not only with good sound, good photos:


Beautiful tulips


I finally returned to the United States, and almost the time difference to the upside.

If the 9: 30 at night to sleep also, 7: 30 in the morning, I woke up that haven't succeeded in overcoming jet lag, I now is this State. I really feel very lucky to be in Iceland volcanic ash before flying back diffusion, Wow, good adventure!

I returned from Paris, the Hague, he spent one day of rest, do nothing.

Do a bum feeling is good, I helped Lisa repaired telephone, washing a lot of clothes, watching a little TV. Really relax. Saturday, I began my sightseeing and met my cousin, Flora and her husband Robert. In the Netherlands had a flower import and export company. That day, we go to the Tulip Park Tulip opened here in full swing, beautiful and delicate. This trip is perfect, because they told me to give out a lot of flowers inside.


Color strange flowers


This really is a true flowers? there is no need to say that they are aware of those flowers, just looks so beautiful, but not as true.

I don't know if you have not seen, so many things so prosperous and open in the same piece of land so vivid, so real changes of superb color. I was too excited, not only because the weather was good today, look at the flowers, the most important thing is also took the opportunity to test my new macro lens camera. I uploaded a part because too much, I took a total of more than 200 photos, I'm glad.

Enjoy a wealth of Tulip visual feast, we went to the Shi weining root beach.

The weather was cold, I still listen to their persuasion, eat ice cream. The streets, many restaurants line the Netherlands everyone out to dinner, although the weather was cold, but the Sun is very good, so we went out to enjoy the sunshine.

Had dinner, my cousin who lives in.

They live in Utrecht on the outside of a small town called Woudenberg. I see in their home a lot of flowers, this is not surprising that there are a lot of Magnolia and roses. The next day, they go to the transport of fresh flowers, I told most of them together. I've never been in the country to see such a dense green forests, we almost to the border with Germany Frisian province, northern provinces of the Netherlands is. Here, on the road driving, you can see a strange scene, a side of water than the other side. Netherlands who do a lot of the efforts of the reclamation, which really have a lot of amazing technology that allows the Netherlands into a unique reclamation State.


Unique House


Monday, I went to Amsterdam, I was sitting on the train, the car they found a Mexico man, he worked there for life.

Amsterdam architecture really make. Many buildings are all together, and are arranged in the past probably. I really want to be able to find a clear and spacious great House, but they all look thin sharp, usually they are not open the door of the street, are all from behind to enter.

After lunch, I take the tram to go to the van Gogh Museum, there is a little disappointing, because some are resurfacing, especially those in the Netherlands, he period.

Why?, however, that's OK, to be able to see her work is still very good. I have seen in the Gallery of his complete works, but this time, in his hometown to see those fragmented pieces of work is also very special. My favorite is his produce purple irises of vases and the flowering of the almond tree. "


Netherlands Museum


From there, I'm all the way to a Netherlands National Museum, which contains the Netherlands nearly all artists, but one of them is special, he was the Netherlands outstanding painter Rembrandt, I find him as an artist have an indisputable achievement, this is the point from which you look at his work, you can see out the clues.

Although in fact the Museum is also carried out some repair work, renovations, all great works you can see, all this does not frustrating. From the National Museum, I'm moving in the city centre of Dam square.

The next day, I went to the Museum, armes green in the 17th century Netherlands, a rich man in his own home built such a museum.

In that time, the Catholic Church in Amsterdam or illegal, all our God can only be used in a small attic. I'm not joking. Museums are repaired, you continued to be able to see these beautiful church, though not their heyday. Municipal Government hopes to complete by the end of the refurbishment, but I still want to be able to see their initial state.


Annie's home


I went to Anne's House, you have come to Amsterdam to place, but once you are in Amsterdam to Anne's House, you would be very difficult to forget this experience.

And, I strongly recommend, this is one of the must go. We all know that during World War II, Anne and his family and the other four people in one of the little house. Now, here you have the opportunity to see all this, you can see they are captured before hiding 2 years House, is the diary of Anne Frank "description.

I walked into the House and the room was a bit scary, but some East need you need to look at.

Because, not only a wide interpretation of the family of the brave, there are a few days before the liberation of concentration camps on Anne died of a broken heart. As well as her father Otto flange, he is the only one of the survivors. One room is dedicated to his father set, there is also a photo of his father in the war back to the room of the photo, a lot of weight of a photo. More impressive is that affect the data, is her father's Assistant finishing saved, those materials witnessed Anne died a few weeks before all experienced. All the museums in Amsterdam, this museum on one of the most deeply.

Here I also fast day draws to a close, I decided to go to the Canal walk, this is too cool!

I think, if only in the evening it will be even better. If I go back to the city, I would like to see more of, I'm afraid, I hope that by that time, the city blossomed in the nights of her color. This is not so lucky, I do not see Amsterdam night.


Canal view


I went to look at the flowers fresh market, has found a Tulip's name with the name of my mother.

Packing exquisite flowers, I want to be able to bring back to the United States for my mother, but the booth said such a long journey that could spoil that might not look good. I'm in the market to buy a lot of souvenirs, mainly various kinds of cheese.